Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Walking

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I feel incapable. I feel as if something is wrong with my general self. I want to cry, but it won't come. I even sat in the shower to see if it would help. It didn't. Things I don't want to admit.

I hear His whisper. You're not capable; but I am. Trust. It hurts I say. I know. Trust. But I don't know if I can I say. You can; you have to. It feels like an eternity I say. My timing is perfect. I know it in my head I say, but my heart isn't listening. Seek and you shall find, ask and it shall be given. What do I ask for I plead. Peace, patience, kindness and joy. This is hard I say. Behold I make all things new. Even me I ask. Yes, even you. But it still hurts I say. I am the vine, you are the branches. What if I fail. I am the great I am. Trust. But I'm lonely I say. My yoke is easy and my burden is light. Trust...things I don't want to admit.

No comments: