Monday, March 19, 2007

Surrender

Church last night was exactly what God wanted me to hear. So much so that it scared me. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I knew it was without a doubt the Lord speaking to my heart. Sometimes our roots have to be broken for us so we can be used in bigger and better ways.

Surrender:
1 a : to yield to the power, control, or possession of another upon compulsion or demand
b : to give up completely or agree to forgo especially in favor of another
2 a : to give (oneself) up into the power of another especially as a prisoner
b : to give (oneself) over to something (as an influence)
intransitive verb : to give oneself up into the power of another : YIELD


Second Mile Message from last night:
http://www.secondmi.org/living-out-our-c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how at just the right moment we hear the very thing we needed hear--but had no idea we needed to hear it.