Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 19

Day 19

The days Ohne-IM have been well...really fun to be quite honest. I've spent more time with my girls, read about three books, went to Disneyland, met some pretty rad new people, contracted a killer cold, and actually had some pretty significant conversation. For awhile there I had forgotten how hard it can be to have real conversations. The 'Hi, how are you' conversations are never bad, but they lead to the even better 'what's new with you' conversations in which I find out about make-ups, break-ups, great concerts, shingles, bad dates, bad tests, good things, not so good things, and all things random. AND I got to see one of my best friends get engaged.

On another note, I've discovered the beauty that is bubbo tea. Delicious. I was originally put off by the thought of tapioca balls drenched in frozen Vietnamese dessert, but can I just say the tapioca...made me smile. And the movie Amelia. Thank you Laura Atchinson for exposing me to such an amazing movie.

I love you, I love your family...keep it real and get into some trouble.



No comments: