Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The last time I checked that was illegal

Top 10 things I like about the guys in my life:

10. They know just how to tweek the car stereo to get the best sound quality
9. They always have the best stereo/audio vision set-ups. Hello surround sound.
8. They trully believe that the team will win if they just shout louder at the TV.
7. The way they take less than 30 minutes to get ready for anything.
6. They swear they dislike shows associated with being "girly" but secretly watch Blow-out.
5. They eat like horses but don't gain weight.
4. They have some sort of God-given talent for all things sporty.
3. Scars are cool in their world.
2. They get awkward around girls they like. It's adorable I promise.
1. They get excited about working on their cars and fixing the leaky sink.

2 comments:

W. Ashley said...

Ummm. Maybe 40% apply to me! I must be a different kind of guy? Anyways! Nice post!

Pete ->The Rock Youth Director said...

Very interesting?! I will admit to liking "Blow out" but it's only to laugh at Jonathan. That guy needs a role model!